Skatepark Visitors must comply with the following CA Department of Public Health requirements:
1. Face masks over the mouth and nose are required for everyone 2 years of age or older with caregiver supervision at all times to ensure face mask use.
2. Do not use the playground when different households are unable to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet or when the capacity limit has been reached.
3. Caregivers must monitor to keep adults and children from different households at least 6 feet apart.
4. Consider coming on different times or days to avoid wait times and potential crowded times.
5. No eating or drinking in playground, to ensure face masks are worn at all times.
6. Wash or sanitize hands before and after using the playground.
7. Elderly and persons with underlying medical conditions should avoid playground when others are present.
For more information on what the skatepark is doing to help keep or patrons and staff safe please click here
All participants are required to pre-register online for a scheduled skate session. Register for Skate sessions by clicking on desired time below:
all participants will be reqiured to fill out a new liability waiver (participants under 18 will need parent or legal guardian present to fill out waiver).